Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Subscription from Nemith -Trial-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemith Darkspear

Subscription from Nemith -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Subscription from Nemith -Trial-   Subscription from Nemith -Trial- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Nemith
Troll
Fire/arcane

Tailor
Alquimist

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Nemith

Karazan, grull, Maggy, ssc, tempest keep, Mount hijal

Only done kara atunement and doing curently the black temple one

Can do any heroic.

Spirits of Legacy, Darkmoon, Dark raven tribe, Combustion, Lifeline, Crimson Spades

1st tree guilds died Combustion was taking rading too serius and some times we cant leave real life affairs to play a game, Life line well they needed help to start rading i been there but their intusiasm for rading was soo good that no one apeared for raids and wen i get one wid freinds like evaspell and cowdance, i got insults from the guild leader cause his friends that he got in raid refused to follow orders wile kiling one of the bosses, and complained wen i said raid will end cause its too late and i have to get up to go to work.

Yes i can follow your time table for raiding if i cant appear for any reason ill say in forums.

I play my mage in this specc Fire/arcane since i made him soo i know him very well.

i can respecc if needed for a spetial raid or in case we miss some one but i dont have adequate guear for other speccs and will change it after raid end since i love to play wid my mage as he is.

Yes it is my main caracter altho i have others rading capable holly priest and a arms/def warrior witch im curently guearing up in kara wid friends.

Portuguease

Male

i normaly play evry day not allways on main espetialy if he not needed as i am leveling alts and getting guear for other caracters normaly i play from 18:00 server time to 0:00 server time some times i stay to a lil more late and on my days off i come about 11:00 server time.

I have no friends in guild but do have do some heroics wid some of your guildies.

Well i was doing a heroic wid one of your guildies and he did tellme about u guys and said for me to talk to u guys since good mages are allways needed, then i talk to evaspell and she told me all bout u guys soo i decided to join.

I play wow for nearly 4 years now

What i do have to offer well i do have experince i do like to help i also can get my healer and tank in cases of need to help out raids that are lacking one of those classes, im a very versetile player, used to tank heal or dps.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Subscription from Nemith -Trial-   Subscription from Nemith -Trial- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:03 pm

Well after some encounters with you i ll say you are welcome to the guild.Nice gear good experience and nice person Smile
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Subscription from Nemith -Trial-   Subscription from Nemith -Trial- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:47 am

welcome aboard Wink
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subscription from Nemith -Trial-   Subscription from Nemith -Trial- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subscription from Nemith -Trial-
Page 1 of 1