Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunshariel

Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted-   Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:07 am

Name:Sunshariel
Race:Blood elf
Class/Spec:Mage Fire 60/ Ice 11( Icy veins )
Level:80

First Primary Profession:Jeweler
Second Primary Profession:Taylor

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Sunshariel

Raiding Experience:
Done all the old school raids with an aliace character when wow started. Done Zull Aaman, Grull and Mag with this character and Naxx to the construct Hall

Attunements:
Not sure really. But a great deal of them

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):
All ( Hate Loken though )

Previous Guilds:
House Cinderheart ( Guildmistress ) Ice age, Battlehorn, House Cinderheart

Reason for leaving:
We did not have enough people to do raids and I wish to raid

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
No. During weekdays I can only be online at 19.30 servertime due to my timezone. If I say I will be online I will though.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
Very. Sun has been pure fire to sixty and the pure arcane, then pure fire and now Fire/frost

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Would need time to study the new spec but yes.

Is this your main character:
Yes. I have alts at House Cinderheart though

Player information

Nationality:
Portuguese
Sex:
F
How much can you be online and play with your char?
I am usually online after 20.00 unless I have other engagements

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
Lansing and my real life friend Shayzziel. I think I have some others not sure if they are here though

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
My friends told me about it. I wish to do raids and heroics and I absolutelly hate to pug.Unfortunatelly I had to do it to be as I am.

How long have you been playing WoW?
since it hit the shelves

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
Hmmm... I am a nice person and a good player I think and so they tell me. I am not rude and I help as I can. I believe in Guildbuilding and fair and honest rulings. My character has good equipment and a very well developed Jewelcrafting skill... starting to do the same with Tayloring.Growing fast. I was miner untill a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted-   Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:12 am

Heya Sun,long time no see.

Well i never understood the reson u left the guild,application is fine,and since i like to give people a 2nd chance i can welcome you to trial,but would like an explanation on mail or here about your leaving.Tylan left as well like that.
Back to top Go down
Sunshariel

PostSubject: Re: Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted-   Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:40 am

Forgot to explain that. Sorry. ^^ I had connection problems and soon after I moved out from my previous home. I had no way to connect for months and lost huge amonts of gold on my mailbox. When I came back I was no longer on the guild. Now I have a stable connection and my own home so there shouldnt be any problems I presume. How are you by the way?
Back to top Go down
Sunshariel

PostSubject: Re: Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted-   Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:42 am

Tylan left because he couldnt be here on time for the raids I think and he decided to dedicate himself to college after being late for some raids. I think this was it but you would have to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted-   Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:30 pm

welcome to the forum!
i know the reasons of what happened before and that was a shame but unavoidable i guess.
well after some heroics and raiding recently with sunny you get my vote, your a decent player imo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted-   Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Well indeed,thanks for the info and welcome aboard! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunshariel

PostSubject: Re: Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted-   Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:00 am

Thank you very much. I am honored to be back. *hugs* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted-   Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshariel- Mage- aplication -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1