Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravúk - Shaman - Application -Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravúk

Ravúk

Ravúk - Shaman - Application -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Ravúk - Shaman - Application -Accepted-   Ravúk - Shaman - Application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Character information

Name: Ravúk

Race: Orc

Class/Spec: Shaman / Resto

Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Enchanting

Second Primary Profession: Inscription

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Rav%C3%BAk

Raiding Experience: ZG,Kara,ZA,Gruul,Naxx,OS,

Attunements: -

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): All of em, tho Ive never killed Mally :-(

Previous Guilds: Dark Presence

Reason for leaving: The Reason i left Dark Presence was because lack of players online, and our guild leader decided to put the guild on a break.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? I will try to do my best to be apart in the raids at those times.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? Ive played as a resto shaman ever since I dinged lvl 10, so Im fully experienced with my specc and what I can accomplish.

Are you willing to respec if needed? Yes Im willing to respec to whats needed. Anything that benefits the Guild.

Is this your main character: My main character is a Undead Mage, but i made a decision to lvl up my Shaman first when Wotlk released. I knew that healers would be needed alot more then dmg players, since dk's came along.

Player information

Nationality: Sweden / but I speak finnish aswell :-P

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? 4~5 hours a day, sometimes even more.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: definition a "friend" Razz

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? I got in touch with some people from Battlehorn when I joined their naxx raid group, they needed a healer so I volunteerd, Battlehorn feels like a great bunch of people that are having fun and everyone wants to become better and work togheter to reach the top!.

How long have you been playing WoW? Since august 2007.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? Happiness Smile , a great guy that wants to be a part of a big sociaty! Helping each other out. Oh yeah and ofc a great healer that wont let you down.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? Yes.
-Raid Rules? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Oj

Oj

PostSubject: Re: Ravúk - Shaman - Application -Accepted-   Ravúk - Shaman - Application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:40 pm

/hail

Nice seeing someone as yourself applying for BH, hopefully we'll be seeing you with us soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Ravúk - Shaman - Application -Accepted-   Ravúk - Shaman - Application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Welcome as well mate,frind and fellow raider,nice application.Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravúk - Shaman - Application -Accepted-   Ravúk - Shaman - Application -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravúk - Shaman - Application -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1