Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorzu

Shorzu

Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted-   Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:52 pm

Name : Shorzu
Race : Tauren
Class/Spec : Shaman / 41,0,20 Elemental
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Alc (Elixir mater)
Second Primary Profession : Herbs

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char) :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Shorzu

Raiding Experience : All pre TBC except Naxx Sad , Kara cleared except for Netherspite, Gruul and friends, poked Maggy

Attunements: All Pre TBC, Kara

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) : All Heroics

Previous Guilds : Cannibal

Reason of leaving: Cannibal are a group of RL firends who raid when they can and I would like to get back to raiding more

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that? Yep

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it) Shorzu has repseced many times and has good gear to cover all trees, his resto gear is mostly full epic from Kara, enhance has gear from Kara but could be upgrade easy with the S1 stuff

Is that your main character : Yes, I also have a Prot warrior who is kitted out in half kara gear and half instance/reward gear

Players Info

Nationality: British

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? Most nights if needed, weekends when im free

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names). Cruelte

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? WoW forums, to get back into raiding, dont want hardcore but would like to see new places and have fun

How long have you been playing WoW? + 2 years

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild? Knowledge of Kara bosses, plenty of pots and elixirs and lots and lots of chain lightning (can also heal if you need it)

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ? Sure
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted-   Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:16 pm

Hello Shorzu and welcome,we have raided sometime and for me you are good,your application is also nice so,lets wait officers comments too!

Goodluck Smile
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted-   Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:25 pm

big smelly moo, and a good shammy too (i suppose Razz)
Back to top Go down
Shorzu

Shorzu

PostSubject: Re: Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted-   Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:26 pm

Great, yes forgot to add I smell too santa
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted-   Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:36 pm

Then you are more like me Twisted Evil

Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted-   Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shorzu - Elemental Shaman -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1