Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raines

Raines

[Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted-   [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:48 am

Character information

Name: Raines
Race: Tauren
Class/Spec: Resto
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Herbalism
Second Primary Profession: Alchemy

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Raines

Raiding Experience: Naxx 10,25, first boss Ulduar 10. (old tbc raids on my hunter apart from SP)

Previous Guilds: Avalon

Reason for leaving: As my friends have stated in their posts, raiding wasn't progressing at a serious level, although i like to have a good time raiding, i like some professionalism to keep progress at a constant, which wasn't happening in Avalon.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? yeap

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? i believe im familiar enough with my class and spec to get the job done right, i cant say im the best resto druid you will ever see, iv only played him through wotlk raids but i did them to the best of my ability.

Are you willing to respec if needed? course.

Is this your main character: yeap.

Player information

Nationality: British/Cypriot

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? from 13:00 onwards apart from mondays and thursdays 18:00 onwards (realm time). keep in mind im +1 realm time.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: I know necromus a small bit.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? I hear good things from the guys requesting to join, nice people, steady progress.

How long have you been playing WoW? since the start of TBC

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? A viable healing character that for the most part gets the job done Smile

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? yeap
-Raid Rules?
yeap
Back to top Go down
http://www.micromania.com.cy
angamandu

angamandu

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted-   [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:25 am

I can say Raines =awsome healer! bounce
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted-   [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:30 am

Greetings and welcome to the forum,
Application seems good to me and gear can be improved more in time on 25mans and such.Avalon friends are always nice to see around!
A trial will be nice to see you in action.

Goodluck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Klitemnistra

Klitemnistra

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted-   [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Welcome to the Forum Raines! Really nice application
Back to top Go down
Raines

Raines

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted-   [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 pm

thank you, its nice to be here! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.micromania.com.cy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted-   [Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] Raines - Resto Druid -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1