Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tragesh - 80 mage -Declined-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tragesh1

Tragesh - 80 mage -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Tragesh - 80 mage -Declined-   Tragesh - 80 mage -Declined- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:52 am

Character information

Name: Tragesh
Race: Undead
Class/Spec: Mage/Arcane PvE
Level: 80 ( Of course Very Happy )

First Primary Profession: Enchanting 395/450 (working on it >.<)
Second Primary Profession: Tailoring 433/450

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Tragesh
I know my gear needs improvement, working on it!

Raiding Experience:
Pre-WotLK: Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon Smile I didn't get further since WotLK came out few weeks after I dinged Smile
Also VoA 10/25 and OS10/25 Smile Studying the tacts for Naxx.

Previous Guilds:

Reason for leaving:

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 00:00 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Yea, shouldn't be a problem.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? I have been playing my mage for almost a year, and I find myself comfortable playing it Smile When it comes to the specc, I feel fine with arcane Smile

Are you willing to respec if needed? Anything for the guild, and who knows? There will probably be some good mages to advice me Smile

Is this your main character: Yea, though I have a lvl 70 warlock in progress Smile

Player information

Nationality: Danish

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? Uhm, depends.. If my GF wants to hang out, we'll do that, even though I can play with her next to me Smile I'm online alot otherwise (Minimum 3 hours a day)

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Not yet Wink

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? Imaginus told me some stuff about it, and I'd like to join because you sound like a friendly and active guild Smile Which I've been searching for for ages, without luck Smile

How long have you been playing WoW? Uhm.. That'll be 3½ years I think Smile

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? A friendly and active mage, willing to do his best to help the guild Smile

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? Yea, read and understood Smile
-Raid Rules? Same as above Razz

Have fun, hope to raid with you soon!
Cheers
Tragesh
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

Tragesh - 80 mage -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragesh - 80 mage -Declined-   Tragesh - 80 mage -Declined- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Welcome to forum,you application is nice ,your gear needs working for sure.A trial invite will make us know u better,poke u in game.Goodluck!
Back to top Go down

Tragesh - 80 mage -Declined-
Page 1 of 1