Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruelte Affliction Lock -Accepted-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misafir

Cruelte Affliction Lock -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Cruelte Affliction Lock -Accepted-   Cruelte Affliction Lock -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:04 am

Chars Info

Name : Cruelte
Race : Orc
Class/Spec : Warlock, Affliction
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Tailoring 375
Second Primary Profession : Skinning 375

Armory Link :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Cruelte

Raiding Experience : With Cruelte i have raided MC, ZG, Onyxia,AQ20, AQ40, BWL,world dragons and Karazhan. With Akassha (my priest alt) i have been to ZG, AQ20 Karazhan annd Gruul

Attunements: am attuned to Karazhan, MC, BWL and Onyxia

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) : all apart from lower city :S

Previous Guilds : Cannibal, Elysium, Axis. Also been in Echo and Serkequendi with my priest

Reason of leaving: I have no reason to leave Cannibal, I just want to join a new raid group that is serious about raiding, but not too hardcore. I want to learn with a new group. I sometimes get the feeling with my current guild they would rather me heal as they are short on healers, and at the moment i'm happier playing my lock

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that? Certainly

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it) I have levelled Cruelte to 60 as demonology, then went destruction for raiding and then went affliction at TBC and i have never looked back. At the moment my spec is a bit iffy as i have been pvping and doing arena games but am willing to respec. I played my lock for ages, then as my guild were short on healers i kind of made my lock redundant and played my priest more, i levelled a blood elf hunter before i went back to my lock, i missed playing her. I think it is the class i enjoy playing most

Is that your main character : Yes Cruelte is my main now, my alt is Akassha http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Akassha

Players Info Im a female from the UK i have a horrible job (though i only work part time) and i play WOW to unwind. I am not a fan of drama, there is enough of that in RL without having to see it on WOW. I love shopping and im sorry to say i love spongebob squarepants too. Im into horror films especially vampire ones, and i am terrified of the dark.

Nationality: English

Sex: Female

How much can you be online and play with your char? as often as is required of me, im online most of the time anyway.

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names). Sadly, i dont think i know anyone

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? I saw you were recruiting in the general chanel so i spoke to imaginus about applying.. and here i am.

How long have you been playing WoW? Around 2 years now i think, not all of that time on my lock, i played alliance first of all then moved to horde.

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild? I am friendly and try to be as helpful as i can. I can make you all green cookies. I fish with cruelte and cook with Akassha and im happing getting food buffs and things. Im a potion master with my priest (not a herbalist anymore though) so i can make pots. If i say that i am going to do something i will, i wouldnt sign up for a raid and not turn up. I understand and think it is important to take raiding seriously, but have a laugh at the same time.

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ? Yes of course, but not RFC please i get lost in there!

Hope thats all ok, if there is anything i missed or anything else you need to know please poke me

/Cruelte xxx
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Cruelte Affliction Lock -Accepted-   Cruelte Affliction Lock -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:18 am

Greetings,your application seems interesting indeed.All is met in my opinion of what we seek,i hope though that this one will stay your main.and btw you are the first lock applied.

Lets see officers opinion,too.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Cruelte Affliction Lock -Accepted-   Cruelte Affliction Lock -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:12 pm

Hey Cruelte. Long time no see.

I know Cruelte from before tBC and I know shes an good lock.

I cant see your gear because I am at work but I know you was good before and I think you still are.

Welcome to the forum and good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruelte Affliction Lock -Accepted-   Cruelte Affliction Lock -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruelte Affliction Lock -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1