Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misafir

Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted-   Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:02 pm

Chars Info

Name : Fanteegi
Race : Undead
Class/Spec : Warlock
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Alchemy
Second Primary Profession : Herbalism

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char) :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Fanteegi

Raiding Experience :

Zul’Gurub

Attunements:

Kara tuned for ages

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) :

Hellfire Citadel, Tempest Keep, CoT

Previous Guilds:

Corrupt to the Core, Lords Of Shadow

Reason of leaving:

Not Raiding… its all I wanna do

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that?

All except Friday evenings… I am working every Friday night. In my time 1900 is 1800… I finish at 6 and wont get home til 1830. guess that’s a little out of the question. Wednesday is fine however

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it)

I am pretty sure that I am the best class in the game, however that is down to opinion. My class has a high DPS nature about it and often pulls agro from the tank. This happy little chapy however, doesn’t.

Is that your main character :

it is indeed, I am in process of making a tank (currently at 47)
Players Info

Nationality: English

Sex: please Razz Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?

roughly 12-15 hours a week, sometimes more depending on the hours I get at work

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names).

Nope… not that I am aware of

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?

Advertising on channel in Org

How long have you been playing WoW?

Officially… 32 days 5 hours 42 mins but all in all I would say about a year and a half

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild?

high dps and a great character (personality) but at the same time a helping hand to whom ever may need it

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ?

Across the known WoW world I think, I don’t really have the income to travel to china ya see...
Back to top Go down
Madeleine

Madeleine

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted-   Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:16 pm

My personal opinion is that u have to work for your gear before starting to raid .Since u are not a tailor u could do a lot of heroics to get badges for epic items or gring reputation in some factions that offer some great stuff.We need a destruction warlock in guild and this means u are welcome in our guild but u are not ready yet for kara.I d like to notice something else too.A destruction lock should make a lot of damage.My opinion is that u should have more points in your destruction talent tree,especially the last ones.Cruelte knows more about locks id like her opinion too.These were my personal thoughts.To conclude, id like to have u in our guild as long as u are willing to work for your gear.
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted-   Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:33 pm

Hi

If i be honest, without you being a tailor, as Maddy says, it will be harder and require a lot more work form you to up your dps and hit rating. maybe do like i did with my priest, level your alch, then drop herbalism and take up tailoring?

Please dont think im being mean but imo your spec is a bit wierd. Again as Maddy said we have no destruction locks, but you have no conflagrate, no reduced mana cost of destruc spells, no soul leech and no shadow and flame. for raiding, id get rid of some of the demonology talents, and spend in destruction, should make your dps go up. I would also get rid of improved curse of weakness and imporoved drain soul and spend it in supression.

maybe try something more like this : http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warlock/talents.html?3500220000000000000002040000000000000000000545000502200510501350

This isnt a no by the way, i have no issue with you joining the guild, but i think that you need to change your spec a bit and up your dps gear for Karazhan.

/Cruelte
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted-   Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:47 pm

As Ladies noted these things above i agree with them,so we are willing to give you chance to raid ,as this is what you wanted,but you need to start improving your gear and do heroics and do your talent tree better.Know that the better you improve the faster you l be able to raid with us,Are you willing to work hard and follow all these?
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted-   Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:12 am

well ladies and gentlemen... i will gladly take up your offer on the guild... just 1 thing i would like to point out is that on day of application i did respec to near full destruction to the way fanteegi was when i first started.

you might want to give my amory profile a re look when it is updated.

as far as equipment goes i am doin tonnes of pvp for the improvements as time isnt really on my side due to working and college.

thanks guys, anything else i can do as far as your opinions go... is fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted-   Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:12 am

your spec is better, but you need to get destructive reach for the extra range and i would recommend getting at least 3 points if possible all 5 in supression as your hit rating is quite low. Pvp gear is ok for lock in pve, but you will have to gem and enchant with plus hit. other than that is ok.

Edit **

from your armoury i can see you have taken up tailoring which is great, when you get there im happy for you to use my shadowcloth cooldown, and you have on isignia of horde and riding crop trinkets so your damage/hit/crit whichever i assume will go up when you have your usual trinkets on

I think you show some promise, personally, you have taken on board what was said and respecced and took tailoring, im impressed really. You could have just ignored it Very Happy

And lastly youre a brit.. Giev mmoar Brits Smile
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted-   Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:10 am

Well i d say our friend is trying and he will have his chance as a trial member to be tested.Will poke you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted-   Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Fanteegi Dest Warlock -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1