Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application warlock/pala tank/healer -Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angamandu

angamandu

Application warlock/pala tank/healer -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Application warlock/pala tank/healer -Accepted-   Application warlock/pala tank/healer -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Character information

Name: Angamandu (warlock) and Fusoja (paladin)
Race: both BE
Class/Spec: Angamandu is dual spec demo/destro and destro full adn Fusoja is tanking /healinig dual spec
Level: 80

First Primary Profession:Tailoring, Mining
Second Primary Profession:Enchanting, Jc

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Angamandu
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Fusoja

Raiding Experience: Naxx 10,25, first boss Ulduar 10/25 and all the old instances

Previous Guilds: Avalon

Reason for leaving: The guild is nice and social but the raiding has diminished into nothinigness as of late. i like raiding and want to do that more. I have raided with you guys both on my warlock adn my paladin ( as noobhealing Ulduar 25).

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? yes

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
have been playing both for a long time and have healed at lvl 70 in all the endinstances there and have raided the new insatnces on my warlock (played that one up because of lack of ranged)

Are you willing to respec if needed? ofcourse

Is this your main character: both are available when needed. I have a rogue but since there is an overflow of melee i haven't mentioned this one. Both chars fulfill different roles so will jump over when needed, this is why there's not really a main.

Player information

Nationality: Dutch but living in Sweden

Sex:female

How much can you be online and play with your char? a lot

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Necromus Smile and have raided with you guys a couple of times, so know a couple of people.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I went as filler on your raids and you guys seem a friendly bunch that raids a lot. I asked Necromus some questions about the guild and it seems a nice and friendly guild.

How long have you been playing WoW?
Since beta

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
Well i cna fill tank/healer/dps where needed and i am crazy and active in guildchat.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? yes
-Raid Rules? yes

Btw this in one of the chars applying from Avalon to go to Battlehorn, we would like to join as a group since we know eachother and like playing together
cheers
Back to top Go down
Malketh

PostSubject: Re: Application warlock/pala tank/healer -Accepted-   Application warlock/pala tank/healer -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Character information

Name: Malketh
Race: Undead
Class/Spec: Arms and Protection as off spec
Level: 80

First Primary Profession:Mining, Blacksmithing

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&cn=Malketh&gn=Avalon

Raiding Experience: Naxx 10,25, first boss Ulduar 10/25 and have been raiding since Molten Core days everything but old naxx and sunwell.

Previous Guilds: Avalon

Reason for leaving: My old guild is nice and I like the people but nothing is happening and people doesn't seem to be interested in raiding at all anymore. I've raided with you a few times before and I like your style.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
Should be able to join most of the times. I like raiding but I also do work full time so I might not be able to join all 4 times a week every week. I will have high attendance I can promise that at least.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
I have been raiding with my Warrior mostly since Wotlk but I do have experience as a warrior back in the days of Molten core raids. In Tbc I mostly played either my Shadow priest or my warlock. I would say though I am highly familiar with my spec.

Are you willing to respec if needed? ofcourse

Is this your main character: Yes for now this is my only character at 80. Starting to play up a mage atm but so far only lv 10 and is not to be counted. If really necessary I do have a lv 72 Shadow priest I could play up.

Player information

Nationality: Swedish

Sex:Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? Most evenings. I usually get home after work at 17.00. Saturday evenings I might not be on as much either.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Well Necromus is an old guildie of mine and everyone else that will sign here. Great guy and good friend. I have raided with you before but don't think I know a lot of you yet.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
Been filling up a spot in your raid 2 or 3 times before and I heard about you from Necromus. We are looking for a nice friendly guild that wants to raid Smile

How long have you been playing WoW?
Since beta

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
Well I am a decent dpser and I kniow how to tank. I got pretty good naxx gear for dps and not too many items from having really good tanking gear as well.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? yes
-Raid Rules? yes
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application warlock/pala tank/healer -Accepted-   Application warlock/pala tank/healer -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:27 am

Greetings to you and welcome to the forums Avalon friends.Both your applications seem descent and nice.Indeed we got you in some of our 25man runs few times and went smooth.So i think that rest officers agree with me to take you in our family,will poke you in game for invite soon Smile

P.s:Seems we got plently tank spots so for now we do not ned any tanks.Rest specs can do as seem their main ones

Catch you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application warlock/pala tank/healer -Accepted-   Application warlock/pala tank/healer -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application warlock/pala tank/healer -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1