Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misafir

Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted-   Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:15 am

Chars Info

Name : Avhir
Race : Troll
Class/Spec : Restoration Shaman
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Mining
Second Primary Profession : Blacksmithing

Armory Link
:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Avhir (Not sure if resto gear updated there but bonus healing somewhere from +1200 to +1300, ~9800 mana)

Raiding Experience
:
Fun/Badgeruns with Citadel in Karazhan. Before BC Molten Core and others with Armored Cretins (Citadel nowadays).

Attunements:
Karazhan

Heroics
(Which heroics can u do?) :
All

Previous Guilds
:
The Dark Raven Tribe

Reason of leaving:
Kicked because of my long offline time, needed a break from WoW

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that?
Well almost. Only Wednesday is a difficult one. I can join you on your raid on 20:00 because I have basketball training from 18.30 to 19.50.

Are you familiar with your class and spec?
Yes I'm quite familiar. Have been playing shaman all the way from the beginning and this is my main character. Also raids and dungeons have helped me to use the whole potential of my class. Don't wonder if I respec many times in a week, it's just that it's fun to play different roles in PvP and PvE.

Is that your main character :
Yes it is.

Players Info

Nationality
: Finland

Sex
: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
A couple of hours a day at least

Have you got friends in the guild?
Unipher

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
From Unipher, he told me that you're recruiting. I need a raiding and guild community who is mature and eager to learn and try new things. And chat company when farming primals Smile

How long have you been playing WoW?
about two years

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild?
All aspects of shaman and mature company in raids and in chat.

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ?
Sure why not, if I don't have any really important things at hand (like raid or heroic). Shattrath city has many portals. Cool
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted-   Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:09 am

Interesting application we got here,the bad thing is time but will figure it out.Is that only on Wednesday,the training?

Goodluck mate,lets see what officers have to say!
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted-   Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:39 am

it hard to say without seeing your gear/ spec.. could you post an example of your spec perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted-   Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:18 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZxZEcxtAestcd

That's my restoration spec.

EDIT: And yes, only problem is the Wednesday..
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted-   Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Good to know Avhir Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted-   Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avhir - Restoration Shaman -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1