Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman Resto -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misafir

Shaman Resto -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Shaman Resto -Accepted-   Shaman Resto -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:17 pm

Name : Wasaby
Race : Tauren
Class/Spec : I am resto but if needed i can respec for the raid sake
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Enchanting 331 skillz
Second Primary Profession : Herbalism 390 skillz

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char) :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Wasaby

Raiding Experience : With my rogue ( alliance on another server , name Vyn , gnome) i've raided since lady vashj

Attunements: I'm attuned with Karazhan

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) : All, otherwise the shat'ar ones

Previous Guilds : Never been in any serious guild

Reason of leaving:

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that?

Of course i can follow these days but the sunday i can't raid because i work . i Start at 17.20 and i finish at 21.30

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it) Yes i am. I was rank 9 and i've maked some PvE at level 60

Is that your main character : At the moment yes

Players Info

Nationality: Italy

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? Hmmm depend if i've to study work or something else

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names). No i don't think so

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? on the General Channel in Orgrimmar

How long have you been playing WoW? since the patch 1.4

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild? I'm offering a serious raider and a mature player whic can raid as well and of course joking and make some laught ^^

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ? Depends in whic continet example: if someone need help and he is in a state like Cambogia i don't think i'll go to help him but if the state is Jamaica clown i will make an appreciate he have called me :p

Thanks for have read my post i hope i can be accepted in guild ^^
Back to top Go down
Drelthane

Drelthane

PostSubject: Re: Shaman Resto -Accepted-   Shaman Resto -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:40 pm

Hey Wasaby,

Thank you for the application, it seems reasonable, but I would like to hear the other officer's opinions first

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Shaman Resto -Accepted-   Shaman Resto -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:46 pm

Seems good to me too mate,a healing hand is always helpful.

I hope he stays your main though from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman Resto -Accepted-   Shaman Resto -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman Resto -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1