Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinnock

Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted-   Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 am

Character information

Name: Shinnock
Race: Orc
Class/Spec: Shaman/resto
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Blacksmithing
Second Primary Profession: Jewelcrafting

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Shinnock

Raiding experience: KARA,ZA,GRUUL,MAG,TK,BT, NAXX 10, OS 10/25, EOE (haven't downed yet)

Attunements:don't rly have any worth mentioning atm

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): i can do all of em altho i'm missing a few i didn't manage to find time/good grp for yet

Previous Guilds: Dark tempest knights

Reason for leaving:well i just transferred to this server and they kinda hit me by suprise no offence to the guild but i'm looking for something a little less social and more towards making progress

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? i'm sure i can manage most of that i tend to inform in advance if i'm not able to make it

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? altho i lvl'd this char pretty fast and skipped mayor parts of content i have a pretty solid knowledge of my class and all of its speccs i've been playing for bout half a year on him now my previous experience was on a balance druid later to be feral tank but he shifted to the side nowadays

Are you willing to respec if needed? ofc if its for the good of the guild. note i allready have a pretty solid enhancement set

Is this your main character:yes it is altho i tend to spend some time on 2 of my other chars for doin daily's and farming etc

Player information

Nationality: Belgian

Sex: male

How much can you be online and play with your char? i'm onnline pretty much every day of the week for at least 5 to 8 hours

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: no can't say that i hav

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? i noticed a recruitement message in /trade i decided to try out

How long have you been playing WoW? i've been playing for bout 2 years now

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?well i'm a helpfull mature player always up for a laugh but serious when its needed i hav Fishing/cooking maxed out and can provide the sometimes much needed food buff *feast* if you will to contribute to raids and guild in general. Smile

Have you read understood the: yes i understand them very well
-Guild Rules?
-Raid Rules?
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted-   Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:58 am

Greetings and welcome.Your application is descent and gear as well.Note that we are not hardcore raiders,but we like progress even if sometimes may take a while.I vote for a trial to know you better.Lets see other officers opinion as well.Goodluck with your application!
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted-   Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:15 am

welcome to the forum Very Happy
yeah i agree with Brou a trial run cant do any harm, provided you've read and understud what raiding is about and take the rough with the smooth the work pays off in the end and its nice to have some fun in the process too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Oj

Oj

PostSubject: Re: Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted-   Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Wewt, more resto shamans, time for me to hit dps then Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted-   Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinnock-resto Shaman -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1