Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kubikiri

Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted-   Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:16 pm

Name: Kubikiri
Race: Troll
Class/Spec: Resto Shaman
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Herbalism
Second Primary Profession: Skinning

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Kubikiri

Raiding Experience: Limited, I did a few ZG and MC runs a long time ago.

Attunements: Karazhan

Heroics: Hellfire Citadel, Coilfang Reservoir, Auchidun, Caverns of Time

Previous Guilds: Legends of Kalimdor (I am not currently in a guild but my armoury link disagrees with me)

Reason for leaving: I had joined by accident really.

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
I can attend at least 2 raids per week perhaps more.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
I have played Shaman for a while and I am familiar with all 3 specs. I haven't been restoretion for long but I have good experience healing as a priest.

Is this your main character: Yes

Player information

Nationality: Greek

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
At least two or three times a week for about 4 hours.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
I've known Serrevoth for a long time and I met Brounor recently.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
From the two persons mentioned above. I want to join so I can take a look at the raid instances.

How long have you been playing WoW?
Not really sure, I think for about 2,5 years though I took a one year break which ended recently.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
I enjoy instances (and a bit of PvP) and I am willing to do about anything as long as it is interesting, though I tend to change specs a bit too often.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted-   Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:02 am

Hello mate,nice application.Experience can come in time.Gear will be worked too and ofcourse needs reading on tacts and getting addons and TS.

You get my vote,lets see other officers opinion!

P.S:About the respecing,its good to choose one to follow and see how it goes.Resto sounds good for now.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk

Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted-   Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:20 am

Nothing to add here really from me. As Brounor said, your gear needs approvement, but a couple of heroic runs and Kara should change that. Respeccing often is usually not a good idea as people tend to get all kinds of gear rather then focusing on one "type" of gear and improving it. In the end you'll end up with a lot of mediocre stuff, while you could have one specific set of gear which is awesome.

So, let's see how it goes. You got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted-   Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:37 pm

Well i guess a trial will show us more ,will poke you in game for invite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted-   Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman Application - Kubikiri -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1