Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisteddark application -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisteddark

Twisteddark application -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Twisteddark application -Accepted-   Twisteddark application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:05 pm

Name: Twisteddark
Race: Troll
Class/Spec: BM Hunter
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Mining
Second Primary Profession: Engineering

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Twisteddark

Raiding Experience: Fully cleared Kara, 2 bosses downed in ZA, pre tbc MC AQ, & ZG

Attunements: Kara, MC (cant remember any others!)

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): All

Previous Guilds: Wolfpack

Reason for leaving: to see more end game content

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,one more day will be added soon (probably Monday).Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? yes, except fridays as i have to work

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? been playing hunter for about 2.5 years now, been BM since launch of TBC though i have raided with all 3 specs

Are you willing to respec if needed? yes

Is this your main character: yes

Player information

Nationality: British

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? usually a few hours each day

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: soon i hope!

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? Brounor advertising in game, and i wish to join as it sounds like a fun guild that can offer lots to me and vice versa

How long have you been playing WoW? about 2.5 years

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? excellent understanding of class, shot mechanics, and dps, also available to take part in all guild activities when online Smile
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Twisteddark application -Accepted-   Twisteddark application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forums!Your application is good and your gear ,but you still have to work on PvE to change some of the PvP pieces you got.This will help more raiding!A trial will show more of you,lets see what other officers has to say.Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: Twisteddark application -Accepted-   Twisteddark application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:44 pm

Application seems fine. Gear can be improved by badge vendor items. ( me dont like PvP items ) And about the gems you are using: i belive you can perlace em with rare ( blue ) ones since with the new patch its easy to make money. Thats all

A trial ll be good to know each other. Good luck with other officers.
Back to top Go down
Twisteddark

PostSubject: Re: Twisteddark application -Accepted-   Twisteddark application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:31 am

yeah hoping to replace the pvp gear very soon but trying to get a group for heroic MgT is almost impossible! also saving badges for the crossbow, have 80 so far, and ive been very unlucky with ilhoof so im stuck with that belt for now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Twisteddark application -Accepted-   Twisteddark application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:48 am

Well poke you in game for a trial invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Davt

PostSubject: Re: Twisteddark application -Accepted-   Twisteddark application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:18 pm

welcome in guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisteddark application -Accepted-   Twisteddark application -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisteddark application -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1