Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Necromus -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necromus

Application for Necromus -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Application for Necromus -Accepted-   Application for Necromus -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:42 am

Character information

Name: Necromus (renamed from Devilstalker)
Race: Belf
Class/Spec: Warlock (Demo/Destruction)
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Enchanting
Second Primary Profession: Tailoring

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
My appologies , im not very good at things like that.

Raiding Experience:
I have completed Naxx 25 and 10 , OS 25 and 10 , VoA 25 and 10 and EoE 10 (not managed 25 yet).

Attunements:
I got attuned to the core.

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):
I have completed all heroics and a lot of the achievements.

Previous Guilds:
As Devilstalker in Wolfpack and as Necromus in Tenacity (which merged into Medusa)

Reason for leaving:
I left Wolfpack because at one point i was friends with the leader and when i returned to the game after 2 years it didnt feel the same. I left the Tenacity-merged guild (now called Medusa) because i didnt agree with the newly formed ranking (over complicated to what it used to be).

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
Those times are perfect for me.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
I have been playing a warlock solidly for over 10 months and survive most encounters while doing good dps.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
I have tried most specs and have found my current one to do the best damage , but with the new patch coming out i will always be willing to respec to help the raid succeed.

Is this your main character:yes

Player information

Nationality: UK

Sex: M

How much can you be online and play with your char? Most days for around 6 hours

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: no

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I was in a 25 man raid tonite with mostly Battlehorn players and really enjoyed the whole thing.

How long have you been playing WoW? 12 months

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
I love playing as part of a group and appreciate the need to enhance the group as a whole. I would say that i am a decent player amd have made my character pretty well , he seems to have plenty of rep buffs and has 2 full epic sets of kit (pvp and pve).

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? Yes
-Raid Rules? Yes
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

Application for Necromus -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Necromus -Accepted-   Application for Necromus -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:15 am

Welcome,descent application and already experience with u so welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down

Application for Necromus -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1