Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Klitemnistra

Klitemnistra

Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted-   Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:04 am

Character information

Name:Klitemnistra & Badagris
Race:Undead Troll
Class/Spec:Warlock / SL\SL or PvE Destruction - Bada = Healbot
Level: Boss(??) - 67

First Primary Profession:Tailor - Gobo Engineer
Second Primary Profession:Enchanter - Miner

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Klitemnistra
and
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Badagris

Raiding Experience:UBRS, MC, ZG, BWL, AQ, a bit of Naxx, Karazhan, Magtheridon, Gruuuulll, and Lurker from SSC.

Attunements:all pre expansion (not onyxia with Klitemnsitra)
Klitemnistra: karazhan, almsot done with Naaru trials.

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): Done them all with Klitemnistra, Bada is still young

Previous Guilds: Bringers of Fury (RP guild) Dark Tide (Badagris) Dominion (currently)

Reason for leaving: Storyline reasons for elaving the Bringers, Left Dark Tide cause i took a 2 year break..Leaving Dominion cause the guild collapsed.

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time,one more day will be added soon (probably Monday).Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
Monday to Friday i work till 19:30.. so only weekends will be cool i guess.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
I been playing a warlock for 2 years i think.. i know almost any trick and stunt a warlock can pull. Could even tank in ocassions with the proper talent build.

I been a raid healer with Badagris for 2 years pre-expansion. Now i am trying to master the new skills and tricks of the trade.

Are you willing to respec if needed? Anytime... But i dont expect asking Badagris to respec *from* resto to elemental..

Is this your main character: Klitemnistra is the Main

Player information

Nationality: Greek

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? 4-5 hours daily

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Brounor and i came to like Symantha and Iac from some heroic runs.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I met Brounor a year ago.. but recently our guild s failling so we discussed about moving over to you guys with a couple of friends

How long have you been playing WoW?
Beta

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
First of all i like a friendly and fun guild. I am a fun loving criminal with above average social skills, I believe in devoting to a guild and never give up on a cause and i like to spread that around me.
I R NOT an Item hunter. I just love the thrill of challenging instances

Raid-wise i am experienced in whiping and mastering... i spent 8 hours each week whipping Lucifron's floor before i managed to farm the whole MC in 3 hours.. and i am willing to do that for every new challenge.
I belive that sais it all.

Keep on smilling... it worries people.[url]
Back to top Go down
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted-   Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:27 pm

Welcome to forum first of all. Your gear is good and you have good amount of raiding experiance what we need. You take my Vote ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Davt

PostSubject: Re: Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted-   Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:55 pm

Greetings and luck with ur app.

Resto shamman will be nice for raids but he is only 67 now and will be need a lo of gear up if we want him raiding.

You are very nice geared PvE lock, nice enchanted but I do not see enchant on weapon, meybe armoury is wrong but u need to work about this.

seems good for trial.
lets w8 what Brounor say.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted-   Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:38 pm

Greetings mate and welcome!Nice gear and experience,ofcourse shaman needs work but you can surely come with lock to all raids.Experience is in the lvl we are and all is well.

Will poke you in game for invite!
Back to top Go down
Klitemnistra

Klitemnistra

PostSubject: Re: Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted-   Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Thank you for the welcome Smile

Ah! Yes .. the Badge Dagger is new.. so i haven't enchanted it yet.. was thinking of soulfrost. But since i jsut got an epic flyer and just skilled up Badagris' engineering to wear his mighty googles of supreme healing.. i am kinda broke at the mo'. But i have the dagger from prince encahnted with +40.
I am a lazy grinder to be honest.. but i ultimately get my things done.. for example badagris is riding a Swift Gray Wolf.. yes i grinded exalted with Ogrimmar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted-   Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klitemnistra a.k.a Badagris -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1