Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to join too :D -Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuken

I want to join too :D -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: I want to join too :D -Accepted-   I want to join too :D -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:13 pm

Name: Ryuken

Race:Blood Elf

Class/Spec:Hunter/Beast Master

Level:70

First Primary Profession: jewelcrafting

Second Primary Profession: mining

Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Ryuken

Raiding Experience: I know Karazan as the palm of my hand. Other than that i have visited today Gruul's Lair today with a pug. i think that the prince at Karazan is lot harder than him.

Attunements:I dont think this is needed anymore but i am fully attuned at Karazan and nearly the end with SSC.

Heroics: I have been at every heroic instance exept MgT

Previous Guilds: Dominion

Reason for leaving: Just that the guild has fall apart. Many inactive players. only 3-6 players online everyday.

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time,one more day will be added soon (probably Monday).Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Yes except friday. I work until 20:00 game time and sometimes i leave later.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? 39 days 2hours 28mins 11 secs hehe its the only char i had until recently. Now i also have an orc warrior but i have much to learn with him.

Are you willing to respec if needed? To say the truth not yet cause i do arenas and bg's with my hunter.

Is this your main character: Yup

Player information

Nationality: Greek or Tsolias

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? when we raid until the raid leader says raid is finished. The other days only when i dont have to get some rest.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Klitemnistra and Brounor

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? From Klitemnistra and Brounor

How long have you been playing WoW? A year and some months. And i hope for very much more.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? Everything that the guild will ask me. "I am Klitemnistra's trustworty minion but i can do some favor's to you too "

Last edited by Ryuken on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: I want to join too :D -Accepted-   I want to join too :D -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:47 pm

Wow Greeks are everywhere !

Welcome to Forum! I cant say anything before checking your gear but its not that bad, is it ? geek

Cur.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: I want to join too :D -Accepted-   I want to join too :D -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:20 pm

Welcome minion-tsolias to the forum,your application is good and we cannot seperate the minion from master,trial will be yours!

Will poke you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join too :D -Accepted-   I want to join too :D -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join too :D -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1