Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna join too -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nos

Nos

I wanna join too -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: I wanna join too -Accepted-   I wanna join too -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:58 am

Name: Nosdormou

Race:Tauren

Class/Spec:Druid/Feral
Level:70

First Primary Profession:Elixir Master (370) / herbalism (375)
Second Primary Profession: cooking(low skill) / first aid (375)

Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Nosdormou (i am on DPS gear,bear form)

Raiding Experience: I have raided on Karzhan many times and i have been with pug at Gruul.Also i have been to Zul'Aman(first 2 bosses).

Attunements: I am not attunned to any

Heroics: I haven't been to many heroics except Hellfire and Mana tombs

Previous Guilds: Dominion

Reason for leaving: The guild collapsed.Many started leaving the guild

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time,one more day will be added soon (probably Monday).Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Yes i can.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? Yes i am familiar with my class and spec and every day i am trying to get better.Also not to forget Nosdormou is my first char

Are you willing to respec if needed? Yea why not i can be DPS(cat form) Tank and i can respec to healer.I have healing gear in my bank.Without enchants,rings,neck,trinkets I can reach +932/+1000(around that)

Is this your main character: Yup

Player information

Nationality: Greek

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? :This summer a lot

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Klitemnistra,Ryuken,Crescentia

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? From Brounor

How long have you been playing WoW? Almost a year

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? Everything that the guild will ask me. I am the minion of Klitemnistas minion Razz

PS:My game card has expired and I'll be online propably tomorow or Saturday flower
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join too -Accepted-   I wanna join too -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:38 pm

gets my vote tongue

ever thought about going resto? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join too -Accepted-   I wanna join too -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:48 pm

gear seems good but needs some work ( you can only join for Kara with that gear if there is a spot ) .

Trial it is !

Cur.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join too -Accepted-   I wanna join too -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:11 pm

Well nice application,i think that a feral tank or resto would be better to help the class balance and needs of our guild.

Trial it is poke you in-game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join too -Accepted-   I wanna join too -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna join too -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1