Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Rogue -Trial-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taizan

Taizan

Application - Rogue -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Application - Rogue -Trial-   Application - Rogue -Trial- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:49 am

Chars Info

Name : Taizan
Race : Troll
Class/Spec : Rogue-Combat
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : mining
Second Primary Profession : engineering

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char) :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Taizan

Raiding Experience :
I have done MC, ZG and AQ20. And i have done up to Moroes in Kara on a PTR (its still experience =P )

Attunements:
MC, Soon to be kara when i can get a group to BM =)

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) :
Coilfang
Auchindoun
Hellfire

Previous Guilds + reasons for leaving:
Cult of the Raptor - No longer wanted to RP and wanted to persue raiding
Buried Alive - Disband
Order of the Dark Path - Lef to join friends guild
Blood of Hellscream - Disband

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that?
I can easily suit these times

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it)
I have played on this char for over a year now and i feel confident in pretty much all roles that my class can be used for

Is that your main character :
Yes

Players Info

Nationality: English

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
I can be online every day of the week, unless something family or social related comes up. And i can normally play for about 7 hours a day, more on saturday, friday and sunday.

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names).
Zazalian

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I heard about it from Zazalian and i want to try getting better gear and experiencing the raids WoW has to offer

How long have you been playing WoW?
1 year 3 months

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild?
I can be a very nice helpful guy that is always up for a laugh and will always be willing for heroics or raids =)

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ? Yeah
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk

Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue -Trial-   Application - Rogue -Trial- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:42 am

You gear needs improvement. But that (and experience) will come over time.

Which looks a bit strange is the guild hopping. Other than seems to be a decent application.

Can't really say much about the spec, that's Iac's task Wink
Back to top Go down
Taizan

Taizan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue -Trial-   Application - Rogue -Trial- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:44 am

yeah im trying to do lots of heroics at the moment but that just seems to hard seeing as people mainly want tanks or healers...

Im also trying to get some of the PvP stuff but that too is hard if you have bad luck like me and go against premades =P

Im also willing enough to respecc to anything, providing i like it and geet a chance to get used to it..
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue -Trial-   Application - Rogue -Trial- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:34 pm

not a bad application, your gear does need improving a bit so provided you can stick with it and work on rep, heroics & pvp that'll be good Smile
combat spec is usualy the best for PVE so you'll find if you want some pvp items you'll have to re-spec a few times

i'd like to give you a try, but lets hear what the other officers/leader have to say
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue -Trial-   Application - Rogue -Trial- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:34 pm

Well a trial will help to know you better but a lot of work is needed till you start raiding.

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue -Trial-   Application - Rogue -Trial- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Rogue -Trial-
Page 1 of 1