Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misafir

Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted-   Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:18 pm

Name : Theine
Race : undead
Class/Spec : combat rogue, dagger spec.
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Skinning 370'ish
Second Primary Profession : Elemental Leatherworker, 362

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char) :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Theine

Raiding Experience : Karazhan (killed all bosses except Illhoof and Netherspite), Gruul downed.

Attunements: Karazhan

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) : Caverns of time, Tempest Keep, Coilfand, Hellfire Citadel

Previous Guilds : Democulus, Justice League (split up from Democulus)

Reason of leaving: Haven;t left yet, will only leave if you want me.

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that? Yes. Friday night might be tricky due to RL, but I might manage. Hours are ok.

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it) Well, i've been using for a long time and it worked really good in raids. I'm using daggers therefore i spam backstab in raids, which is really good with my adrenaline rush and slice and dice.

Is that your main character : Yes. I love Theine too much to really play another.

Players Info

Nationality: romanian

Sex: female

How much can you be online and play with your char? Few hours, but I can play every evening until 23 if there is no raid. Basically, if there is stuff to do and i am needed, i can be there.

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names). Not many, only have spoken to Brounor. But one of your other soon-to-be-applicants (Pinehoof) is my RL boyfriend.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? Brounor poked the grecruitment channel.

How long have you been playing WoW? 1 year and a few months.

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild? A decent amount of dps and regular raider.

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ?
Only if he sais Please.

That's about it about me, I will be on the battlehorn channel if you need anything more from me.
Back to top Go down
Drelthane

Drelthane

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted-   Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:58 pm

Hello Theine,

Your application seems acceptable, you seem to have a fair amount of raiding experience behind you, however we will need the opinion of other officers before we can accept you, we'll let you know soon!

Drelthane
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted-   Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:30 am

Hello ,the application seems good to me also,so i think you ll be in our company soon.
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted-   Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:46 pm

thumbs up from me too, another fellow Rogue to the clan cant be all bad Very Happy

join /Battlehorn so we can get to know you further Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted-   Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:12 pm

Application Accepted,welcome!You ll get an invite soon in-game.
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted-   Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:11 pm

A warm welcome to you as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Naruush

Naruush

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted-   Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:21 pm

See you on damage list Arrow
Welcome on board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted-   Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application - Theine -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1