Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application "SHAYZZIEL" -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Application  "SHAYZZIEL" -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Application "SHAYZZIEL" -Accepted-   Application  "SHAYZZIEL" -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:53 am

Character information

Name: Shayzziel
Race: Blood elf
Class/Spec: Fire/arcane 12/46/03
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: tailor 365
Second Primary Profession: enchanter 244

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Shayzziel

Raiding Experience:
None, but looking forward to!

Attunements:

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):
pratically all of them, and by the end of this week i plan to get it "ALL". working on it!

Previous Guilds:
House Cinderheart,

Reason for leaving:
House Cinderheart was founded by my best friends, it had a few excelent players and we were unable to find more members for raids,so there was a need for some of us eager to evolve, to pursue a mature and daring environment, capable of responding to our aspirations.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
Yes

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
Yes. i am playing it intensivly for a little more than 6 months. i play normally 6 to 10 hours a day

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Yes. Though I like the fire spec a lot, and am more experienced in it

Is this your main character:
Yes

Player information

Nationality: Portuguese

Sex: male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
I can play more than 5 hours a day with no problem, and i can come almost anytime during the day as well, with no problems to different hours. just a matter of being noticed

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Tylanmare , sunshariel

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I have talked to Brounor/imaginus about it, and he told me to apply, and i have already told some friends of mine, who already got their applications ( tylanmare, sunshariel)

How long have you been playing WoW?
I have started playing WOW for more than a year but in another account, and then i stoped. now i have returned because i am currently developing computer games as well, and i started having more time to dedicate myself to online gaming, which i didnt before.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?

My ability to adapt, and capacity to evolve rapidly. also am educated and mature, and i understand very well the meaning of hierarchy. i am not a greedy Mage, and my aspirations are above all to enjoy the game experience, and rise my character to a level of excellency. i am dedicated, and inteligent, and i have very easy going and funny personality. i used to make people laugh a lot on my guild because i am always a positive and happy person! also i have good fighting skills and fairplay. i managed to take my character to level 70 in about 15 days, so, when i want something, i normally get it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Application "SHAYZZIEL" -Accepted-   Application  "SHAYZZIEL" -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:52 am

greetings and welcome to the forum,
you seem a sensible person and have a nice application, if you continue to work on your gear and can put what you say into practise all should be well. i vote for a trial to get to know you better!
so lets see what the other officers say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application "SHAYZZIEL" -Accepted-   Application  "SHAYZZIEL" -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:48 pm

Greetings and welcome,descent application and mature as well.
As we have talked before you have to work more on vE gear and be readyso that you can start raiding Karazhan with us.I think working on spellstrike and spell fire set will help you much.You already have 1 piece of each set.

Experience may come in time with reading and practise,doing your homework and listen to your leaders.Your friends seem nice and if i judge by the talk we have we shouldnt have any problem Smile

Will poke you in game for a trial!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application "SHAYZZIEL" -Accepted-   Application  "SHAYZZIEL" -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application "SHAYZZIEL" -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1