Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Assora - BM hunter -Accepted-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misafir

Application: Assora -  BM hunter -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Application: Assora - BM hunter -Accepted-   Application: Assora -  BM hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:02 am

Name : Assora
Race : Bloodelf
Class/Spec : Hunter - Beastmaster
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Mining
Second Primary Profession :

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char) :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Assora

Raiding Experience : Absolutely none on this char. however, my main (which is still on Darkspear) is Khorok the shaman and i have done all of Kara on him several times.
i will be willing to move him here if needed but i will not respecc him as much time has gone into his gear. armory link :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Khorok

Attunements:
on the last part of Kara attunement (black morass is a bitch to find people for)

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) :
All

Previous Guilds :
none as ive just moved here. on darkspear i was in Vogmor Corporation.

Reason of leaving:
guess i got tired of the overall feel of the guild. smugness included

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that?

Easily as i do not have a job atm.

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it)

very familiar. i find the hunter to be the most resilient dps class in the game.
ressilient in the sense that they have high survivability.
when BM specced they have a mediocre damage output but it can be upheld indefinately.
If you guys desire more punch, but less mana efficiency i can go marksman.
also i have come to love my traps and master them fully as my talents reflect. ice traps are usefull even in kara.

Is that your main character :
yes and no. it is my main on this server, but Khorok is my main overall.

Players Info

Nationality: Denmark

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
About 7 hours a day with the odd off day. i will be attending all raids if needed and if something should come up you will know several days in advance.

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names).
cant say i do, but im a social and nice guy

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
Saw the recruitment thingy in trade and decided to give it a try. was impressed with what i heard from your contact person.
i want to join because i want to see the endgame stuff after Kara sometime and you guys sound to have the sense and commitment to be up for it.
If some loot falls in my hands on the way there, ill be glad but i do not expect anything.

How long have you been playing WoW?
about 2 years

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild?
Im a nice guy with a good understanding of game mechanics. im very loyal and dedicated and you will not regret inviting me

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ?
the real world? offcourse. ill donate a kidney even if he dossent need it Razz
in wow: yes ill allways come rushing to a guildmate who values my help and has taken the time to prepare for an encounter.
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Application: Assora - BM hunter -Accepted-   Application: Assora -  BM hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:07 am

Welcome to the forums Smile Your application is very detailed. You seemed like a nice person when i chatted with you. Good luck !
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application: Assora - BM hunter -Accepted-   Application: Assora -  BM hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:13 am

Welcome,your application seems fair enough,i hope you ll be mostly on with your Hunter and have him as your main if you are accepted in the guild.Good luck!

P.s:Whats your shammy's spec?
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Application: Assora - BM hunter -Accepted-   Application: Assora -  BM hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:00 pm

My shaman is Enhancement and exellently geared. i havent really used him for over a month, so yes my hunter is my main atm
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application: Assora - BM hunter -Accepted-   Application: Assora -  BM hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:15 pm

Welcome aboard then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Assora - BM hunter -Accepted-   Application: Assora -  BM hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Assora - BM hunter -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1