Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tista

Tista

Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined-   Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:47 am

Character information

Name: Tista
Race: Tauren
Class/Spec: Currently Moonkin online, but applying as Resto.
Level:

First Primary Profession: SKinning
Second Primary Profession: Leatherworking

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Tista

Raiding Experience: Khara, Gruul, Lurker, Reaver, 1st boss in Black Temple and got 2nd boss down to 1%.

Attunements: Khara, erm....can't remember any others.

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): Can do all of them. But please don't ask me to heal in Crypts or Durnehold, hate those two more than I hate Sprouts, Blegh.

Previous Guilds: Combustion and Corrupt to the Core.

Reason for leaving: Combustion, fell out with one of the officers. Still in Corrupt to the Core.

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time,one more day will be added soon (probably Monday).Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Yah.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? Familiar with every Druid specc. Working on getting Panzerkin. Have kitty dps gear and Moonkin gear, but no tank gear. Hate tanking.

How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? Resto experience, raids and heroics, same with every other specc to be honest, but Resto I play best.

Are you willing to respec if needed? To Kitty or Moonkin? Sure. As I say, don't have tank gear so that's kinda out the question hehe. But I would prefer to stay Resto.

Is this your main character: Yah.

Player information

Nationality: Dual, British/South African

Sex: Female. Zomg!

How much can you be online and play with your char? *is an addict so usually lots*

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Don't think so

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? Think it was in the LFG channel, and you're moving off of Khara onto ZA, which is pretty much what I was looking for in the way of a raid guild, one that's done Khara, but hasn't gone onto 25mans yet.

How long have you been playing WoW? About 4 years on and off.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? Lots of shiny healing power.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined-   Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:53 am

Greetings,really nice application and experience and gear is nice and will be updated in time.

You have my vote for a trial to know you better,lets see other officers opinion as well,goodluck to you!
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined-   Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:41 am

gets my vote too Wink
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined-   Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Will poke you in game for an invite!
Back to top Go down
Tista

Tista

PostSubject: Re: Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined-   Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Woohoo! Got shopping to do tonight, so won't be able to get online for awhile today, should be popping my barkish head up later though.

*boogies* Dance with me or else I'll feed you to the Gnomes!!
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined-   Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:34 am

cheers cheers cheers

Well i still havent seen you online for invite yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined-   Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tista, Resto Looney. -Declined-
Page 1 of 1